I am a member of Delta Zeta.
Founded: October 24, 1902 Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Founders: Alfa Lloyd, Mary Collins, Anna Keen, Julia Bishop, Mabelle Minton, and Anne Simmons
- Order of the Laurel: Grace Mason Lundy, Irene Caroline Boughton, Elizabeth Coulter Stephenson, Myrtle Graeter Hinkly, Norma Minch Andrisek
- Grand Patron: Dr. Guy Potter Benton, D.D., LL.D, (Phi Delta Theta)
- Colors: Rose and green
- Flower: Pink Killarney rose
- Jewel: Diamond
- Badge: Roman Lamp
- Mascot: Turtle
- Magazine: The LAMP of Delta Zeta is the official magazine. It is published three times a year and mailed to all initiated members whose addresses are current at National Headquarters. An online version is offered to those members who prefer not to receive a hard copy.
- Number of Collegiate Chapters: 165 in the United States and Canada
- Number of Alumnae Chapters: Over 200 alumnae chapters offer continuing association in 49 states, including Hawaii as well as the United Kingdom and Canada. Surfing Sisters is our first virtual alumnae chapter, established in 1998 as an option for alumnae who do not live near an established college or alumnae group.
- Number of Initiated Members: Over 254,700
- Number of collegiate members: At any given time, Delta Zeta has more than 16,700 undergraduate members.