This week’s (final) project was to make this site our own. I was excited to do this because I think in this day and age it is important to have a website that you can share with potential employers and contacts. So I added Art (with sub-categories) Internships, Organizations and Contact as categories. I also changed the theme so it looked more professional.
I experienced some difficulties figuring out how to move the articles to the art category. I tried putting all the articles in the right categories but I am not sure if it worked out. But either way I think that art projects have been a great side project outside of my internship and other major specific activities.
If the buttons on top don’t work what I did was to just change the url, for example:
https://anniegeorgieva.wordpress.com/about/ would be changed to https://anniegeorgieva.wordpress.com/internships/
That way I was able to see the other pages. I am looking forward to adding and improving this website. (If you have an idea what the issue is with my categories, let me know)